How to Assemble and Use Our Pinewood Derby Car Paint Handle
Pinewood Derby Car Paint Handle
This paint handle makes it easy to paint your pinewood derby car.
- Hold the car in any position, making it easier to apply even coats of paint.
- Can be used with standard and extended wheel base and with axle slots and axle holes.
- Keeps paint out of the axle slots or holes.
- Includes base for holding your car while it dries
Paint Handle Video
This video demonstrates how to paint a pinewood derby car using the Paint Handle.
Easy to assemble with nine pieces
Screw driver required
1. Insert the small into the bottom of the brackets. The hole in the tab should be facing the end of the bracket.
2. Insert each bracket into the handle until the top of the tab is flush with the top of the handle.
3. Use the included screws to fasten the tabs to the handle.
4. Assemble the stand by inserting the pole through the bottom of the stand. Place the stand on a flat surface and push down on the stand to seat the pole in p[lace.
How to Use our Pinewood Derby Paint Handle
1. Press the ends of the brackets about 1/4" firmly into the axle slots or axle holes.
2. Hold the handle while painting the car. Both spray paint and brush work well.
3. Place the handle on the stand to dry.